Your diet is very important for you to enjoy a healthy life. When you plan your diet, you will have to make sure that your diet contains fruits. If you are bored of eating fruits, then one of the simple ways to eat fruits is making juice out of them. When you have decided to make juice, then having the best juicer is very important. It is very tough to make the right choice if you are buying a juicer for the first time. There are many things that you need to keep in mind, and that may not be an easy task.
Basically, you will be able to find two types of juicers in the present market – Hand juicers and electric Juicers. You will be able to find different models in hand juicer and also in electric juicers. Both of them come with their own set of advantages and disadvantages, and hence you need to know this information before making a choice. So, before you decide which is the best option for you, here is a comparison between the hand juicer and the electric juicer.
The first one that we are going to check out is the hand juicer, and it is also popular with the name manual juicer. The manual juicers will be operated with just hands. You will have to place the fruit in between the two slots of the hand juicer and press it hard, and that extracts the juice from the fruits. You also have other types of manual juicers; you will have to insert the fruit into the given slot and then rotate the handle. That will help in extracting the juice and pulp separately. They are available in many different sizes and shapes and also made using different kinds of materials. The best part about these hand juicers is they are cost-effective.
Advantages of hand juicer:
Here are some of the advantages that you can enjoy when you buy a hand juicer:
- The hand juicers are cost-effective. They are available at a very low price when compared to the electric juicers available in the present market. So, you will be able to get it at a very affordable price and save a few bucks.
- Along with that, you don’t need electricity for the running of the hand juicer, which is mandatory for the electric juicers to run. So, this will again save you some money on your power bill as well.
- A hand juicer is silent when compared to electric juicers. The hand juicers are operated manually, and hence there is very few chances of noise from this kind of juicer. So you will be able to use them at any time of the day.
- They are portable as they don’t need to be connected to any socket for it to start running, and hence you can carry them anywhere.
Disadvantages of hand juicers:
- Hand juicers are manual, and hence they take a lot of time for you to extract the juice.
- You will be able to use a hand juicer for only a few kinds of fruits and not all.
- The amount of juice that you exact is also less.
Electric juicers are operated with the help of electricity. They come with a small motor that helps in rotating the blades that are present in the juicer. They are easy to use, and also you will be able to buy them in different sizes and models.
Advantages of electric juicer:
- The electric juicers are faster, and hence you will be able to save a lot of time.
- You need not have to do anything manually. They are automatic. You just need to add the fruits to the jar and close the lid. Now press one simple button, and the work will be done for you.
- When using electric juicers, you can add any fruits to them. It is not limited to any specific fruits like soft or hard ones.
- You will be able to make juice in more quantity in just one go. They are available in different capacities as well. You can always buy a size of your choice.
Disadvantages of electric juicer:
- They are very expensive when compared to hand juicers. You will have to pay high, and also they need to pay high electricity bills. So, this is going to be an expensive option for you.
- They make a lot of noise and hence they can be a problem for you to use at any time. You will have to make sure that you are not disturbing anyone while you are using the juicer.
- They are heavy and not portable. You will have to use them only in the house or where there is an electric socket available.
So, this was the comparison of the hand juicer and the electric juicer. Now it is your turn to check and decide which one is going to be the best one. You can consider all the factors listed above, and that will make the decision-making process easy for you. If you are someone who has a lot of time, then it is always good to go for a hand juicer as that will not just save you some money but also will help in retaining all the vitamins in the fruit juice. But if you are busy, then it is always good to pick an electric juicer.